My name is Ian Fisher. I'm a software engineer at Google. I graduated from Haverford College in 2019 with a bachelor's degree in computer science and linguistics.
If you're here, you may be interested in reading my blog.
I've created several geography-themed quiz games:
- How many U.S. cities can you name?
- How many European cities can you name?
- How many Canadian cities can you name?
...and worked on a few other projects:
- hera-py: A virtual machine, assembler, and debugger for the Haverford Educational RISC Architecture (HERA).
- DP-internal only in English and Russian: My undergraduate thesis in linguistics, on the formal semantics of the word only.
- The Ergonomics of Faceted Execution: My undergraduate thesis in computer science, on faceted execution.
- Scam: A toy functional programming language inspired by Scheme.
You can find my other projects on my GitHub profile, and you can reach me at email@example.com.